Battery Giant of Pittsburgh is supporting a new national Battery Giant battery recycling initiative that also offers discounts to the companies that sign up for our battery recycling program. Here is how the program works:
- Companies agree to participate and accept Battery Giant battery recycling containers
- Companies post lunchroom or bulletin board posters offering 10% every day discounts to their employees (code listed on poster and company name is required for redemption at time of purchase).
- Companies identify lead recycling contacts.
- When needed, the lead recycling contact calls for a battery recycling pickup. And/or just drop the off batteries for recycling at our Cranberry Township location.
- If we sell you lead acid batteries, you need to return equivalent cores (i.e. used batteries) to us.
We provide these spiffy buckets as battery recycling containers for your company:
It’s that easy. Of course the companies also get the 10% discount when no other discount applies. Battery Giant of Pittsburgh does not stack discounts. Many of our commercial sales currently happen under one of these discount price lists:
- Wholesale vehicle battery price list
- Reseller vehicle battery price list
- Sealed lead acid (SLA) case price list
- Alkaline battery case price list or special church pricing
This program is available to commercial customers within 10 miles of our Cranberry location.
We reserve the right to cancel the discounts at any time. For the discounts to continue, companies must continue to recycle their batteries with us regularly.
We are excited about formalizing our free commercial battery recycling program. Contact us 724-741-6200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get your company or organization involved in our corporate battery recycling program.
Battery Giant of Pittsburgh
10 St. Francis Way, Suite 9
Cranberry Township, PA 16066