Are you really ready for school?
Roommate assignments have been received and the family room is overflowing with stuff bound for college. For parents and students alike, especially first time students, emotions are probably running high.
College dorm rooms are being replaced with shared suites. With that come multiple tablets and pc’s, gaming consoles and sound systems. Jump Boxes and power banks often need batteries replaced so all the comforts of home work in optimal conditions. Be sure to match the type, size and orientation of the connectors. If you have any doubt, the trained specialists at Battery Giant can help. College is expensive enough ~ why buy new when all you need is a battery?
Although the obvious – food, clothes, bedding, laundry detergent is piling up, items often overlooked are batteries for laptops, jump boxes, cell phones and computer power banks. Like any product that requires batteries, over time laptops and cellphone batteries will no longer hold a charge and those pieces of equipment won’t continue to function at optimal capacity.
There is nothing more frustrating than taking a laptop or tablet into a 3 hour class and having the battery die 2 hours into the class. What will your child do? They have enough first time experiences to work through – being away from home, time management, meeting new friends, a difficult class schedule to name a few. Why add frustration to the experience when you can send them off with optimal battery power?
- Turn off the wireless card if you’re not accessing your network or internet connection
- Turn volume level down or mute it when not in use.
- Reduce the LCD’s brightness level. Adjust the brightness when using your laptop outdoors on a sunny day.
- A Bluetooth can drain your battery. Disable the Bluetooth if you don’t use this device.
- We live in a world of multi-tasking. By single tasking, PC memory avoids overload and this saves on the drain of your laptop’s battery.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use built-in power management settings and shut down or hibernate laptops rather than using standby.
- Clean battery‘s metal contacts by rubbing alcohol on a damp cloth.
As you work through your college “must have” check list, it’s important to add batteries to the list. Battery Giant of Pittsburgh is your one stop battery store for cell phones, jet packs, laptops and all your battery needs.
Battery Giant of Pittsburgh is all about getting you on the right track for Back to School. We have everything you need to get you powered up for this school year.
- Laptop Batteries
- Cell Phone Batteries
- iPod, iPhone and iPad accessories
- Calculator Batteries
- Watch Batteries
- Tablet Batteries
- Electric Pencil Sharpener batteries
- Portable Speaker batteries
- Wireless Mouse batteries
- USB power supply batteries
- Portable Back Up Power Supply
- and so much more!
Battery Giant of Pittsburgh
10 St. Francis Way, Suite 9
Cranberry Township, PA 16066